Caribbean Lilac was started because I have always had a love
of, and a fascination with costume jewelry.
Real jewelry was always too expensive to buy enough to interchange with
my outfits. It wasn’t until I reached my
twenties I really got hooked on costume jewelry. After a very tumultuous relationship, I decided to change my physical appearance.
I did something drastic…. I got a buzz cut. It made me feel so free and so empowered. However, when I wasn’t
wearing earrings, I felt a little masculine.
I was so used to switching up my hairstyles, that I started to feel bored with my new look. That’s when I started purchasing costume jewelry. By the time I knew it, I had 30 pairs of earrings. I moved on to bracelets, thenrings, then finally necklaces. It felt awesome to have so many choices. That’s when I decided to share my love of costume jewelry with the world. Caribbean Lilac was born………….
- Good Times - eepurl.com/dtLYGX https://t.co/yrsBSopKH6 1 month ago
- Hunks4Hope's Jacob Javits Takeover - mailchi.mp/a8bfc59f7864/g… https://t.co/K0D8DHYyaZ 1 month ago
- Emotional Abuse - truecrimejunkie77: Emotional Abuse Signs and Symptoms Yelling or swearing Name calling,... tmblr.co/ZHBNLt25JkMc9 2 years ago
- 📷 Christmas is tomorrow, but you can still get your 2016 calendar in time for the New Year! Click the... tmblr.co/ZHBNLt1_Wr7CA 2 years ago
- 📷 Grab one for you and a friend. Give the 🎁 of eye candy. hunks4hope.com Men Against Domestic... tmblr.co/ZHBNLt1zzWWGX 2 years ago