Ladies there is no doubt that there is a serious ’90s grunge revival on the fashion horizon.
From flannel and plaid to creepers to beanies – we can expect to see more and more grunge-inspired
styles pop up in stores everywhere this season.
With that being said we are breaking down the top 5 fall trends for you that you should know about.
1. Shades of Grey It doesn’t always have to be black or white all the time. Fall’s Runways were fraught with the happy medium from Charcoal to Taupe, consider it the new neutral.
2. Turtlenecks Looking for a trend both handy and adorable? Congratulations Hun, you just found it!
3. Square Away No need to stash away your flannel from last fall girlfriends, they are in demand more than ever. Rocking it Boyfriend style over a girly dress or tying it grungy around your waist, either way looks are guaranteed.
4. Leather Splurge Thankfully leather is still huge right now and continuing to have a moment, this way we don’t have to go through a wardrobe overhaul once the color of the leaves start to change and the temperature is starting to drop.
5. Rock On Do you want to go for a cool and laid back look this fall? Then a definite Must-have for this fall is a graphic tee, preferable a vintage one with a rock band on it. Whether it is ACDC or Guns N’ Roses in combo with a leather pleated skirt or American Apparel’s high waist disco pants, rock on and make the legends proud.
Stay heavenly fab!
Caribbean Lilac Assistant Blogger
Visit our online store.